Sunday, November 7, 2010

Together filming Jupe, Dewi Persik Many Istigfar


Dewi Persik no time to sulk denied filming the movie 'Requiem Goyang Karawang' which is played by Julia Perez. At that Dewi founded was fooled the producer.
To detikhot, Sunday (7/11/2010) early days, Goddard talked about these feelings. Here curhatan rocking owner saw it:
Look, I was not smart. But I understand because of my experience playing the movie. I'm not once, twice to play the movie. In addition I give priority to discipline, I'm the one commitment. A total of 9 movie I co-operation with the maxima.
At the time I was negotiating about the film with Shanker, I would have asked, I played as what, how my role, and the story line presentedcommunity how. All that is clear, Mr. Shanker said, I as the main role.
Keep it turns out 2 days before the shooting day, we are meeting with management RCM (Republic of Love Management). Because they already love the schedule of a sudden, and I was given a script. Then I read, well it turns out not according to what Mr. Shanker diomongkan who committed against me.
I'm here the role of the second. In fact our agreement, I as the main role. But wrong I was, I did not read the draft contract hell.
Because there is Mas Dhani and Pak Iwan (assistant Dhani). Pak Iwan assigned namely the negotiations. I do not read because of trust in management. If I read there happened to be Mas Dhani, Iwan, and shangker.
I reported directly to the script Mas Dhani neighbor who suddenly revised. Shanker said party, I made a good role, while his bad Jupe. That's the answer to the Mas Dhani Shanker.
But Mr. Shanker dodging, making angry (Goddard) because no commitment.
I was sick tipes, and also hurt that time. If physical pain, taking medication healthy fast. But if you hurt karen feel cheated how?
They may play a trick with lying to Mas Dhani, or RCM. But not with me Dewi Persik. So I was very angry at the behavior and deeds that they did to me. So I do not want to shoot.
But Goddard finally decided to shoot a horror film it. In addition to Goddard was irritated with the producer also did not get along have to act together Julia Perez.
Although heavy, I just think my parents and my future. Because if I want to make-up, I automatically see the glass. There is a wound in my cheek, I was definitely anger arise. But I'm much istigfar, do not want to go crazy, "said Goddard.

No comments:

Post a Comment